HOW TO AVOID PROBLEMS WITH LOCAL GOVERNMENT ON ZONING ISSUES — Zoning is the right to control how people use their real estate whether that is industrial zones or residential zones. This article can help you navigate some of the pitfalls. Click here to read the full article. 3/1/22

COULD THERE BE AN ADDITIONAL ROUND OF PPP FUNDING? — The architect of the pandemic’s PPP small business loan has put a proposal before the Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship whether to offer an additional round of funding to small businesses. 3/31/22